Hello! It has been forever since I have updated the blog... and feel like I ought to share some of our recent events. Last week was an extremely long start of the week... Connor got a fever that lasted for three days - on the third day, he broke into a rash all over his body. He had Roseola - AKA baby measles. Poor little kid. Then Monday, our AC broke. Yes... It was hot and miserable for the pregnant lady and the kid with the fever!! And poor Steven really didn't want to come home from work because at least work had AC!! Tuesday afternoon, the AC was fixed and the peasants REJOICED!! The rest of the week seems to move slowly... Connor fully recovered to his normal happy self and both mom and dad are extremely happy!! The week sped up once it hit Friday - Why is it that weekends just go by so fast? Oh well.
As of Monday, I am officially 37 weeks pregnant. (I thought that I would use PINK to honor the little girl that will hopefully soon grace us with her presence!!) Now I just feel like she needs to come out. Her little home is getting crowded and I would really like my ribs back!! She keeps on kicking them...and for such a little girl - she has quite the kick!! I am not very good at the waiting game...
Here are some photos...
Here is Connor with a good friend Jackson. Natalie - Jackson's mom came and rescued me one day when I had a migraine and took the boys shopping! They had a blast and I got the rest that I needed!! Thanks Natalie!!
As the shirt says..."BORN TO BE CUTE!" Connor does have a great smile and is adorable!!
2 comments:
Man, Connor is such a great combination of the two of you!
So, we had no AC at the same time...however I am not pregnant and my kids don't have the measles. How miserable. Thank heavens for modern technology!
Post a Comment