Wednesday, August 13, 2008

False alarm...

Just to keep you informed... This morning, I called Steven thinking that my water had broken and he came rushing home (Like a hero!!) and we called Rhian to watch Connor (Bless her!!) and ran to the doctor office. He checked it out and said - Uhhh, no, your water hasn't broken and no baby yet - BUT I am dilating or stretching or something - more than I was yesterday and that it may be the start of something. Who knows!! Why can't the bellybutton be more useful and tell us with a green light - "Hey, your baby is ready to come. Go to the hospital!!". But nope...it is all a guessing game!! I was a bit disappointed. You never know though... It may happen soon enough.

Thank you, Steven, for rushing home to save the day!! I love you!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I hear the best medicine is to eat oreos and ice cream, so try that out and maybe the baby will come? haha! Good luck Em, I know it's going to be fine!

Aames said...

Bummer on the false alarm! Maybe I don't know enough about pregnancy to know how you could "think" your water had broken. Maybe someday when I'm already pregnant (and can't back out scared) you can explain.

Angi Gerrie said...

Conner is so darn cute! I love all of the pics. Your little girl has some living up to do... jk. Anyway, I just was thinking about you this past week and how you came up to my mom's house to give me baby advice. Thanks for the pep talk- I give it to all of the new mom's I see now!