Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Okay....

I need to be better about posting. My excuse for the last year has been...
-Nothing to post
-my camera broke
-I don't feel like it
-I am boring

So I am trying to overcome this and use it as a journal of sorts. I am hoping for a new Camera for Christmas - so that won't be an excuse.

So what have we been up to for the last year?

Not a whole lot. Watching our kids grow, getting a new job (Steven), Quitting my job (Emily), Annie having her tonsils taken out, Steven getting his appendix out, Connor going to preschool - just to name a few!!

We have so many blessings. Thank you to those who have touched our lives. Thank you!!


Now that I have overcome the first hurdle of writing a blog - there shall be more. I make no guarantees at how often they will occur. Keep smiling!

No comments: