So, really... Utah swallowed us up and we disappeared!! :) Actually, I have been waiting for a good opportunity to tell what is going on.
The biggest news is that Steven started his job with Aflec last week and it seems that he is really enjoying it!! We have been having so much fun here with family. The kids love the attention from Grandma and Grandpa.
Annie has grown so much in the last few months... it is crazy!! She can say four word... at least babble four words - Blanket, Mama, Grandpa and Doggie. And she is standing up on her own and crawling down the stairs all by herself!!
Connor has been saying more sentences and I love that he is talking more!! He is a bit sleep deprived because he is now going to bed a bit later than I would like - due to increase stubbornness and just because. We love him and he loves us!! He loves watching Blues Clues and Little Einstein.
Our newest addition has been a golden retrieve named Noni. She is actually my parents dog but we love her as well!! I will post pictures tonight because our computer will (hopefully) be hooked up to the Internet!!
Love you all!!
1 comment:
yeah for y'all! i can't believe annie is babbling words. jackson is also gotten into little einsteins after a couple of library dvds. i told him we were going on a trip and he said "in a rocket!?!?"
Post a Comment