Today, Anne is 6 weeks old. Seems like the time has gone so fast!! It hasn't been easy... but also not as difficult as I had imagined. Connor has done remarkably well and Anne just cries when she gets hit or poked or pulled... Like a true trooper!! I decided that I survived my older brother - and that she will too!!
Steven is busy between work, school, running, and us... He is such a great husband with such determination and love. I admire him and am so grateful for all that he does for us.
We think that two kids look so similar at this age that I am posting them to see what you think...

So... post your comments!!
5 comments:
Tee hee... they do look alike. How cute! Anne's hair looks so dark and thick - lucky girl!
They definitely look alike... but Connor's a little more manly and Annie's a little cuter. So your genes did a good job sorting things out.
Yep, they are certainly brother and sister!
They look so much alike that I had to look at the dates to see which one was Anne and which one was Connor. So cute :)
You have two very cute kids! Congratulations on the new addition....she is adorable. Mike and I are still in AZ and doing well. Are you guys still in Tennessee? I came home to TN in August, but I was so busy I didn't spend much time with anyone but family (it was just before my Grandma passed away). next time I'm home, I'll need to give you a call. Feel free to check out our blog (molloyfamily.blogspot.com).
Amber (aka Sister Johnson)
Post a Comment