Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

So... In all the craziness this morning, I turned on PBS to have Connor entertained for a few minutes while I fed Anne. And Mr. Rogers was on. Connor was a bit curious at first. I finished feeding Anne and then the phone rang. I was getting Connor's lunch ready when I notice he wasn't sitting up anymore!!

HE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP... to Mr. Rogers. We know that our son has great taste... and sleeping through Mr. Rogers shows just that! Hope you are having a great day!

PS - Connor has been sleeping for two and a half hours now... WOW!! What a great day!

2 comments:

nbarnes2 said...

i love long naps! i thought i saw you in church today but didn't see connor in nursery (where we were called in twice to help jackson's tantrums ugh)

Chandy Colton said...

Hey Steven and Emily,, Not sure if you remember me or not. This is Chandy Colton (Clayburn) I went to school with you guys, I found your blog through Kristin's, so I thought I would say HI!
You have such a darling little family, it looks like you guys are doing great!
I have a family blog as well, it is thecoltonfam.blogpsot.com

It would be great to hear from you!

I will be making my blog private soon, so if you would like to come back and visit us send me a message with your e-mail so I can add you to the list to view our blog!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Chandy