Friday, September 12, 2008

More busy...with 2...

There are somethings in life that people tell you... and you really don't believe until you actually have to go through it. Lots of people told me that I would be really busy with two kids... and I thought, "well, yeah... but really how busy??" And now with my in-laws taking off tomorrow evening... and facing another week alone until my sister gets here... I am wondering how millions of moms have done it - had more than one kid!!!

It has been a great past few weeks. My parents left on Sept 2 and we survived the week - with a bit of melt down that Thursday - Connor had a rough day and right before Daddy got home, he decided to bite me to show that he was mad. Which made me a bit mad and he promptly went into time out. Luckily for me, he hasn't bit me again. He has gone back to throwing tantrums and throwing things which is much better than biting me!!

Scott and Penny came on Saturday the 6th...and it has been great having them here. We went to the zoo and park and mall!! And sadly - they leave tomorrow!! :( Back to real life, I guess.

Steven has one more week until his final for the semester and then has a week break!! Wahoo! And then - back to school for a semester!!

And last, but not least, Anne is doing fantastic!! She keeps growing and sleeping and it is great!!! I will post more photos later... just wanted to update you...

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You can do it Emily! Just keep on swimming! Keep on swimming!