Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It has been a long time...

Well, I haven't had too much to post about and so, I haven't. Sorry!!



Connor has recently learned how to open doors. This little fact is a bit nerve-racking because he now can open the front and back door if they are not dead bolted. I need to buy some more of those door handle things to prevent him from doing so.



I went to the doctor for my 35 week checkup. Yippee! The countdown officially begins because now I am going to the doctors every week. We are going to be having our baby at Parkwest medical center - click here for more info! I am really excite - they have a "whirlpool hot tub for relaxing tired muscles and finding a peaceful moment to reflect on this special time." How lucky am I!!! So far, everything looks good... Doc predicted that this little girl weighs 5 - 5 1/2 lbs. I go back again next Monday... :)



Steven has started school - and we found out after he paid for his classes and bought his books... that he didn't even need to take one of the classes. Luckily, we get a full refund for that class and he only has to take one class this semester. Of any semester... this was the best one to have only one class to take!! We are thrilled about that!!




Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad your pregnancy is going well Emily. That is very encouraging! Hurrah for Steve, I wish I chould cut a class out of my schedule . . . and Connor is ADORABLE!

Penny Morrison said...

Connor will be such a cute big brother! That medical center looks nice, maybe too nice. With such luxury digs, they might have to kick you out!