Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello blog friends and family!!


First, a message from Connor--
That is Connor signing cold...that is, when it was cold here. Now it is hot and humid. Actually he signs cold a lot because we ask him to. It is so funny to see him tense his little face and fists. Sometimes I make him cold just to see it! (I know, I am a mean father)
Things are going well, right now. We have finished a few big projects since I have been out of school, such as painting the kitchen and fixing the trim. We still have a few more in the two weeks I have left before I start Managerial Finance and Managerial Economics (I know, you are all envious of me). I still have seven semesters to go before I am finished. The unfortunate thing is I will be in school while we have this next baby. I just hope I am able to stay awake all day for work and then school at night.
Hope everyone is doing well. We love you and miss you.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I am so excited to see your blog grow! Looks great! :) xoxo, Nan

Aames said...

That picture of Connor is hilarious.

Good luck staying awake with school, work and a baby. I'm tired just thinking about it. I'm going to be more tired in the near future as well, thanks to Gov. Huntsman. He has mandated that all state workers go to 4 10hour workdays. This means I will have to be to work at 7am versus my usual waking up at 7am. Tough stuff.

Penny Morrison said...

The "cold" picture is one of my favorite pictures of Connor. It makes me smile every time it comes up on my picture frame at work! Good thing you're young and can live without much sleep. We old people can't do that anymore!